[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - Most striking figure packaging, and the worst.

Most striking figure packaging, and the worst.

Welcome to the Collector's Vault ... the ultimate guide for Star Wars collectors. The Collector's Vault is a visual on-line resource from Vintage Figures to what's on the shelves right now. These are the droids you were looking for !!!

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

Re: Most striking figure packaging, and the worst.

Postby Darth Evo » Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 am

I think its good we all like different stuff personally. :)
Makes for better coversations at least.

ROTS are MUCH easier to handle when in the specific Star Cases (number 3's i think) and look the business too! Don't think i'd like em as much if i had any loose ones. :lol:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 am

Yep lads I agree...the saga's are so easy to store in boxes, the sith cards are really hard to store, i did at one point knock up a custom box with spacers for each row of cards, worked too.
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Tue May 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Shame Star Case prices are so high there days as i love to protect all of my figures.

Some feckers on Ebay charge silly money for them.

Some silly eejits pay what the feckers ask too. . . . :lol:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm

God knows why the cases are so dam expensive, they are a must to keep gear safe, a fortune it would cost me to case all my carded but would love too.
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Sun May 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Tell me about it ner vod.

People charging £1.50+ A CASE is SCANDALOUS!!!!!

Watch out for when Brians Toys sells a job lot of them (if they still do) thats the best and cheapest way and ask them to ship " extra slow" to save on funds.

Still costs an arm and a leg but WELL worth it IMO. Probably part of the reason I don't like AFA and all that as I do it myself. Baby! ;) :D :lol:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby jedicub_2005 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Not to sure about this new packaging yet, when I first saw it I thought it was OK but am so sure any more, I will have to see if it grows on me once I have actually got it in my hands,
Favourite packaging so far is still the TAC stuff or the 2009 red packaging like we are still on at the moment.
jedicub_2005
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:24 am

Fett me Rich thats so weird you saying that as i was just coming in to say something similar.

Don't "mind" the figures on the blue cards but i'm not really liking the AT AT packaging at all right now. :|
Then again it might be because its so WEIRD to see a Clone on a boxed item it doesn't relate to.
I love my Clones and I love my AT AT's but not sure that works to be honest.

We have time to grow used to it though to be fair. :D

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes me to, not a fan of the AT-AT packaging. Liking the new vintage style cards for the Empire figures though, just what I was hoping for. As mentioned in another thread, Really like the Dak figure, and the card too.
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 am

Yip the Dak figure has been a long time coming but it does look worth the wait. . . . . Especially for all those pilot fans out there. ;)

Not sure what to do regarding the new line though - do i go against my tradition of buying the whole wave OR for the first time just buy the figures i want?
Money is becoming a limiting factor for me now and Star Wars collectibles are getting more and more expensive all the time. :(

T'is a crying shame. :cry:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm

ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

PreviousNext

Return to Collector's Vault