[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Welcome to the Collector's Vault ... the ultimate guide for Star Wars collectors. The Collector's Vault is a visual on-line resource from Vintage Figures to what's on the shelves right now. These are the droids you were looking for !!!

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Postby Darth Evo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 am

Is there 1 - YES 1 - Star Wars item you would LOVE to own but don't think you ever will and what is it???? :?

For me it would have to be a .

Funny thing is I first met Steve Sansweet under his original one from the movies (be-hatch :lol: ) when on the Power of the Myth Tour. I've always loved them and can't wait for the Sideshow collectibles one to arrive for my Jabba scene. It'll look wicked but Fett knows where its gonna go!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Re: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 am

I always wanted an AT-AT Vintage

I bought on last year boxed complete and in working order...:)

Now my ultimate star wars wish item is a full set with all the extras of Stormtrooper of sandtrooper armour.....that would be the coolest thing...:)

Heaven.............;)

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby Grand Master Gray » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Aaaarrrgghhhh just one item !!!!

Will meditate on this one ;)

Aidy ... i konw a bloke who produces life size Han Solo in Carbonite blocks (made from a cast of the movie original) he was selling them last year on eBay for £250 (they were made from heavy duty resin type stuff but looked authentic) i noticed on eBay that the item was within 5 miles of my home ... so went to investigate ... they were very light but very durable too !

Will see if I can find his details for you ! He made the one that was at the Blue Harvest Premiere that OJM and me went to (there is a pic of it in the Blue Harvest album)

But as for the item I would like .... too many choices !

Will return to this later ! (great thread Aidy)

Grand Master Gray
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:32 pm

REALLY???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That deserves further investigation if possible. Gray,

Hmmmmmmm...... the opportunities that arise from fellow Star Wars fans. Ain't it great - warms the cockles. :oops: :oops: ;) ;) :D :D

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:57 pm

:) :) :) :) :)

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Aelene » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:50 am

I have always (since my mom threw mine away anyway) wanted a mint vintage Falcon. I loved that thing when I was a kid. Cliff has one, but it isn't mine :cry: :lol:
Darth Aelene
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey, you're married it is yours - or 50% at least anyway. ;)

And what man would want to his Falcon split down the middle - so you may as well say its yours!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Aelene » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Maybe I'm a crybaby, but it just isn't the same :cry: Anyhow, his is at his Mom's house, so I can't play with it anyway! :D
Darth Aelene
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Aelene » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm

The other playset that I would like is the original deathstar, not the little cardboard one, but the 3 foot tall one with the trash compactor. I have a partial one, but it isn't complete.
Darth Aelene
Jedi Master

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 am

I had the big cardboard one, one christmas it was ace then one horrible day me and my mate had an accident in my bedroom and someone fell on it...only cardboard so you can imagine what happened

I shall never get over it.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

So thanks for bringing that up again Sis...;)

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Next

Return to Collector's Vault