FOR SALE: 7 Part Star-Wars Saga BR/DVD Set NTSC For Sale

Have you got something to sell? Or, are you desperately trying to complete your collection? If so, you have come to the right place. The Jawa Trader is the NJO's very own "market place" so please feel free to post your ads here for free.

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

FOR SALE: 7 Part Star-Wars Saga BR/DVD Set NTSC For Sale

Postby Gold Leader » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Well then, it seems that I have the Invalid Disc Region to play those Star Wars BluRay's & DVD"s I bought some time ago, that are these:

All Items are new, Episode VII The For Awakens Digital HD Key was also never used.
Episode III's BR & DVD & Episode VII's Bonus BR Disc were used to test them and they too are NTSC, I never bothered opening Episodes IV-VI as they too are NTSC, so I left that one sealed.

Format of all 7 Episodes is NTSC and not PAL, so US Buyers will only have the advantage of using these.

So as that goes I am willing to trade these for PAL versions, otherwise I may have to list them on ebay, or just sell them here.
PAL & NTSC need to be replaced with something universal, this is just plain stupid imo.

My Location is The Netherlands , I had hoped my computer's BluRay player could run these, sadly that is not the case, that made this a loss.
The total price I paid for these was 90 Euro's incl shipping from USA to NL, thus that is what I am willing to sell these for incl shipping

I do Ship World Wide, but I also accept trades for PAL versions of this same set.

PRICE INCL SHIPPING FROM NL TO USA: 90 EUR.
Accept Payments via PayPal PM me for details.