[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - Episode 4 was great because...

Episode 4 was great because...

The NJO's first port of call. The place to come and chill out, no set topics just friendly banter and chat ... randomage is always welcome here :-)

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

The best thing about A New Hope was:

It was the introduction to the best part of my life
4%
Figures for Christmas
4%
The good guys
4%
The bad guys
4%
Droids
4%
Stormtroopers
7%
Tie Fighters
7%
X wings
11%
Jawas
No votes
Space Battles
15%
The Cantina
4%
The opening sequence
4%
The medal ceremony
No votes
Watching it at the cinema
No votes
Just the whole bloody thing!
33%

Total votes : 27

Re: Episode 4 was great because...

Postby bigbaddaddyvader » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 pm

My Y was not used in the end.It was one of the first made for ROTJ and still has the markings where they would have placed the pyro charges.It is one of only two or three original ILM Y-Wings in a private collection and I sold a LOT of stuff to get it but have since been offered 20 times what I paid for it.It is going nowhere,lol.As we are on ship discussions and ANH in particular I will try to post some pics of my screen-used ANH X-Wing and TIE fighter pyro pieces later.
ORIGINAL STAR WARS PROPS
bigbaddaddyvader
Jedi

Postby bigbaddaddyvader » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 pm

So here they are for you ship nuts:
Screen-Used pyro X-Wing pieces:
Screen-Used TIE pyro canopy:
and for good measure my screen-used death star surface section:
with a little montage showing examples in action together:
ORIGINAL STAR WARS PROPS
bigbaddaddyvader
Jedi

Postby Darth Aelene » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 am

A New Hope was the best because if my parent's had never taken me to see it, my dad would never have gotten hooked on it. If he hadn't gotten hooked he never would have gotten me hooked. If I wasn't hooked, Cliff and I would never have had anything in common when we met. If we had never gotten together I wouldn't have my sithlettes! :lol:
Darth Aelene
Jedi Master

Postby Mand'alor » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 am

That is all that needs to be said. A one in a million connection with 2 SW fans. How many husbands and wifes share the exact same interest? :D
Can you imagine saying i love SW, she says so do I. then after a few weeks courtship, you think "she knows quite a bit about SW". Knowing you have almost every toy,book, & poster yourself, then she allows you to come to her house and you find she has just as much if not more on display at her place!! :shock: 8-) :lol:
A Match made in a Galaxy..Far..Far..Away. 8-) 8-)
Best wife ever. :D

Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jedi Guardian

Postby X-Wing Fighter Pilot » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 am

You're a lucky man Cliff.

But then again, you're a lucky lady Aelene.

top stuff!
X-Wing Fighter Pilot
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:51 am

A real life Han and Leia.....must be most excellent to have a partner who loves SW as much.
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Previous

Return to The Cantina