[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - Quite a few people to say "thank you" to !!!

Quite a few people to say "thank you" to !!!

The NJO's first port of call. The place to come and chill out, no set topics just friendly banter and chat ... randomage is always welcome here :-)

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

Quite a few people to say "thank you" to !!!

Postby Grand Master Gray » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Grand Master Gray
Jedi Master

Re: Quite a few people to say "thank you" to !!!

Postby ttsa » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Always a pleasure.
ttsa
Jedi

Postby OJM » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm

I would like to say a BIG Thank You to Graham, I know you always worry about stuff mate
but this year went as planned, we all got fed and watered, dressed up, participated in
competitions and best of all the launch of.....THIS FETTING AWESOME WEBSITE!!!!

Thanks Graham and well done mate.
OJM
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:38 pm

A big Thankyou to Gray for inviting me to the NJO

I am glad I was here when the website was launched you've done your self and all of us proud

and a thankyou also to TTSA and Dave (jedi58) for all the work on the site it looks amazing

and to everyone else who makes the NJO what it is.... :D

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby jedi58 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:52 pm

:)

glad people like the site
jedi58
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 pm

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby Boba Fett » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:06 am

A long time ago you promised the NJO a website (and am sure many fools doubted you)

Pass on my congratulations to the team though -

as the official NJO website is awesome !

Well done GMG and long live the NJO !!!
Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi !
Boba Fett
Jedi Knight

Postby Oola Mencap » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi there

I just wanted to say a big thank you also to Grand Master Gray and everyone else who has been so instrumental in raising so much money for Mencap.

I'm Kelly and I'm the regional fundraising manager for Mencap and I just wanted to tell you what a huge difference the money you all raise makes to the lives of over 200,000 people with a learning disability. I am so delighted you chose Mencap as your charity !

Also I just wanted to say I hope it goes great on Saturday at the Thought Bubble Convention at Royal Armouries Square in Leeds !!!!

And finally a special thanks to Brad and Jess who I believe did a great job collecting recently ! Thanks everyone !!!!!
Oola Mencap
Jedi Initiate

Postby Grand Master Gray » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 am

Thank you Kelly ... and it was great speaking with you earlier !

When we first decided to raise money as a group a lot of the Troopers on here (people like Mick, BFA and Sharky gave me some great advice).

Since our website launch party I have had dozens of emails and calls asking me if the NJO can get involved in events ... and have just read (and replied) to your email asking if you can include a quote and some pictures from the NJO in your publicity material ... which am more than happy to send to you !!!

With a new campaign launched and some great people in this community our target of raising £1000 is in sight ... and hopefully we will raise even more ...

thanks for joining the community and for your kind words

Gray

MTFBWY

Grand Master Gray
Jedi Master

Next

Return to The Cantina