Our New Members Zone

The NJO's first port of call. The place to come and chill out, no set topics just friendly banter and chat ... randomage is always welcome here :-)

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

Re: Our New Members Zone

Postby TDS1972 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:21 pm

I checked it out on the Youtube "Starwarsshack" Channel! Fetting awsome, is all I can say, Sam!!
TDS1972
Jedi Guardian

Postby old-fool » Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 am

Hi Starwarsshack, Just wanted to add a belated welcome to the group. That is quite an impressive collection you have, very nice indeed. I've never thought about it that way, but I must have quite a big collection too, all things considered. It's completely different though and I think that shows just how rich Star Wars is for collectors.

That we could have substantual collections but have very little overlap is amazing and there aren't many subjects where you could have that. Maybe LOTR too but nowhere near the extent. Once I have my latest additions, I'll do an update myself of my collections page. Again, really nice collection you have and welcome to the group.
old-fool
Jedi Guardian

Postby Mand'alor » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Welcome brussgrn.
Ke nu jurkad ti Mando'ade-Don't cross swords with Mandos.
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jedi Guardian

Postby X-Wing Fighter Pilot » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Welcome all new members.

Feel free to comment, browse or show off your collections.

Theres also a great deal of knowledge on board to tap into.

Have some fun in the njo!
X-Wing Fighter Pilot
Jedi Master

Postby TDS1972 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm

X-Wing Fighter Pilot wrote:Welcome all new members.

Feel free to comment, browse or show off your collections.

Theres also a great deal of knowledge on board to tap into.

Have some fun in the njo!

And so say I, too!! Enjoy the NJO, Newbies! This is here for you! Post, Pics, Chat, Questions - get involved !! :D
TDS1972
Jedi Guardian

Postby TDS1972 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Welcome new member Sebenza! Feel free to join in the chat, post up some pics and join the family! :D
TDS1972
Jedi Guardian

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Welcome Sebenza!
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby b1-- » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

hi all currently reading through forum looks interesting a lot of posts for only 350 members.

like the look of jawa trader as well might be my favorite place i do like a bargin .

ive been a collector of vintage for a long time on and off also like the potf2 vehicles for displays but right now im collecting loose figures and small vehicles at the moment due mainly to storage or lack of it .
anyway caught sight of a few figures on ebay 6/7 months ago and it kick started me back into my old ocd starwar collector mode :lol: .

nah its good to be collecting again prices have increased abit but thats to be expected .

just got all 6 films on dvd so as soon as she who will not let me watch anything other than s**t on the telly goes to bed ill be having an film fest .

thanks all
b1--
Jedi Padawan

Postby b1-- » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

hi all i did post in here yesterday first before i put some stuff up for sale on jawa trader but the post seems to have disappeared
so ill introduce myself again.

always been a big star wars fan and collector over the years on and off , i saw a figure again 6/7 months ago which has kick started my collection bug again .

i collect the loose smaller figures and smaller vehicles only really due mainly to storage or lack .

I just bought all 6 films off ebay ( i had new hope esb roj on copy discs but rubbish ones ) so im slowly going through them all again , just watched episode 1 again this time on my own with out the moaning girlfreind or any interuptions or falling to sleep half way through which seems to happen to me alarmingly now im a bit older (never used to) and i must say brilliant film really enjoyed it.

cant wait for episode 2 tonight

see ya later

cheer guys
b1--
Jedi Padawan

Postby Sith Master Maul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

welcome to the boards B1 its nice to have you here , in relation to your problem posting on the trader if you look for jedi58 on the members section that is dave the website builder and master jedi of all things interwebby so im sure he can sort out the problem for you pm him with your problem other than that we are a small community but a well loved one and its just a great bit o banter on here so please feel free to join in
my name is gordon BTW 8-)
[color=#4040FF]"FINALLY WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE [/color]
Sith Master Maul
Jedi Guardian

PreviousNext

Return to The Cantina