Scene It: Star Wars Edition

The place to get all the latest Star Wars news

Scene It: Star Wars Edition

Postby jedi58 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 pm

From the Battle of Naboo to the birth of Luke Skywalker, from the rise of Darth Vader to the fall of the Galactic Empire - Scene It? Star Wars delivers hours of fun spanning the complete Star Wars film saga. As one of the engaging new puzzle types introduced in this landmark title, the “Jedi Archives” challenges players to solve puzzles utilizing behind-the- scenes film assets, from storyboards, production stills, concept art and more. The Force will need to be with fans as they try to solve the “Finish the Line” puzzles, which task Star Wars devotees to complete key dialogue from the films. The “Imperial Listening Post” incorporates the fantastic sound effects of Star Wars, as players endeavor to identify the iconic hum of lightsabers, or the inspiration of Chewbacca’s signature voice. Emulating R2-D2’s famous projector, “Holonet Disruptions” presents clues in holographic projections, as first depicted in the original Star Wars.

This version will also introduce some new themed puzzle types to the game, such as:

Jedi Archives - Challenges players to solve puzzles utilizing behind-the- scenes film assets, from storyboards, production stills, concept art and more.

Finish the Line - Tasks Star Wars devotees to complete key dialogue from the films.

Imperial Listening Post - Incorporates the fantastic sound effects of Star Wars, tasking players to identify the iconic hum of lightsabers, or the inspiration of Chewbacca’s signature voice.

Holonet Disruptions - Presents clues in holographic projections, pulling inspiration from R2-D2s famous projector.

Retails for $29.99 everywhere this fall!

-- MTV

To view the trailer, please visit: MTV Geek News
jedi58
Jedi Master

Re: Scene It: Star Wars Edition

Postby OJM » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Not quite....
But I do have "Trivial Pursuit" SW, But no one wants to play with me!
...Only coz I get the q's correct 100/100..megeek.
OJM
Jedi Master

Postby OJM » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:32 pm

jedi58 wrote:Image

From the Battle of Naboo to the birth of Luke Skywalker, from the rise of Darth Vader to the fall of the Galactic Empire - Scene It? Star Wars delivers hours of fun spanning the complete Star Wars film saga. As one of the engaging new puzzle types introduced in this landmark title, the “Jedi Archives” challenges players to solve puzzles utilizing behind-the- scenes film assets, from storyboards, production stills, concept art and more. The Force will need to be with fans as they try to solve the “Finish the Line” puzzles, which task Star Wars devotees to complete key dialogue from the films. The “Imperial Listening Post” incorporates the fantastic sound effects of Star Wars, as players endeavor to identify the iconic hum of lightsabers, or the inspiration of Chewbacca’s signature voice. Emulating R2-D2’s famous projector, “Holonet Disruptions” presents clues in holographic projections, as first depicted in the original Star Wars.

This version will also introduce some new themed puzzle types to the game, such as:

Jedi Archives - Challenges players to solve puzzles utilizing behind-the- scenes film assets, from storyboards, production stills, concept art and more.

Finish the Line - Tasks Star Wars devotees to complete key dialogue from the films.

Imperial Listening Post - Incorporates the fantastic sound effects of Star Wars, tasking players to identify the iconic hum of lightsabers, or the inspiration of Chewbacca’s signature voice.

Holonet Disruptions - Presents clues in holographic projections, pulling inspiration from R2-D2s famous projector.

Retails for $29.99 everywhere this fall!

-- MTV

To view the trailer, please visit: MTV Geek News

Further investigation needed......dashes off to google! ;)
OJM
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

OJM wrote:Not quite....
But I do have "Trivial Pursuit" SW, But no one wants to play with me!
...Only coz I get the q's correct 100/100..megeek.

hmmm, I'm the same Sis :(
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 pm

I have the Trivial Pursuit too, and nobody wants to play it with me!

:cry:
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Buzz Bumble » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 am

Yep, I've got the Episode I and Saga editions of Trivial Pursuit (plus a couple of versions of Star Wars Monopoly and the Disney one) - they have been opened, but I've never played the game. I also picked up an Indiana Jones DVD adventure game earlier this year that you play on the TV since it was at a bargain price, but I haven't tried that either yet.
Buzz Bumble
Jedi Padawan

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

It's the EP1 Triv I have too mate, quite a good deal from a local charity shop, knocked me a pound 50p, like the small figures you get with it.

What's the Indy Jones game then? Not seen that one before?
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Buzz Bumble » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

This one by Hasbro / Parker Brothers from 2008 ...
Amazon.co.uk link 1: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-40638-In ... B000ZJ2DAQ
Amazon.co.uk link 2: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-40638-In ... k_h_b_cs_4

JPEG image of box: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... AA300_.jpg

It could be this one on the Indiana Jones Wiki pages, but most Wikipedia pages just crash my old web browers, so I'm not sure. http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Indi ... nture_Game

From reading the rulebook, it's basically a board game that has a DVD with some movie parts you play from the DVD when players land on certain board squares. I got it from the bargain tables for about £1.25. :)
Buzz Bumble
Jedi Padawan

Postby old-fool » Mon May 13, 2013 3:45 pm

On sale now, a whole load of spam. Seems to be every Monday.
old-fool
Jedi Guardian

Postby jedi58 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm

you don't like spam?
jedi58
Jedi Master

Next

Return to The Holonet