[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - Recommended Sellers, Useful Links and Advice ...

Recommended Sellers, Useful Links and Advice ...

This area is for collector's to share their advice and collecting tips with others.

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

Re: Recommended Sellers, Useful Links and Advice ...

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 pm

I here one of our own may be selling a few clone wars minis...;) eh Glynn...

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby Si Deamad » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 am

Here is a good place to go for your Star Wars Tee Shirts and Mugs etc.....

New products and promotions available monthly. Be the first to be told by registering on the site.
Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
Si Deamad

Postby Grand Master Gray » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:44 am

:P ... best shop on the internet !!!

Grand Master Gray
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 am

I hope to use it soon but moneys a bit tight of late - the little I have set aside for SW always goes within a few days of getting paid. Looks like some cool stuff though. :) :) :)

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 pm

I take it all back about brians toys as i wouldn't urinate on them if they were on fire now.
Started off so well but like many love affairs it went tits-up.

Stopped informing me when something was shipping so stuff would just arrive unexpectedly.

Was incorrectly charged for a wave of clone wars figures and they wouldn't answer emails to sort the problem.

Not good - i would avoid them personally and i have cancelled my account with them eventually after i had to threaten action from my credit card company! They listened and replied then strangely enough. . . .

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby jedi58 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 pm

I hate it when sellers are like that - I had one recently who never responded for 2 months after the auction ended and never posted the item, and only responded a day before Paypal was due to refund me. I decided to be just as ignorant and let paypal sort it out for me.
jedi58
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Good for you buddy and i dont blame you one bit.

Fair do's to Ebay they are trying to make the experience easier for the buyer but they upsetting a lot of sellers in the process. Kudos for trying tho. . . .
Think this new "minimum standard" is the way forward.

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby TDS1972 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Recently, for the modern figs, I have been using the following

http://www.ordersixtysixtoys.co.uk

http://www.andrewstoyz.com

Really reasonable on price and packing

There is also - http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk

For the original/vintage I would recommend

http://www.80stoyshop.com

Also - most of us use Rebel Scum for reference and collecting, however also try this -

www.jeditemplearchives.com

Check out the collections page on there, too...!!
TDS1972
Jedi Guardian

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 pm

All fine recommendations mate!
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Previous

Return to Collector Advice