[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - 'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

Re: 'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

Postby jedi58 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 am

I went Iceland in February, thought it was time to post a hand full of the pics... off to China 2 weeks today!

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Full album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jedi58/set ... 422615131/
jedi58
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am

Wow that looks beautiful!

Enjoy China, somewhere I'd love to see but think I'll have to settle for the Uk as usual!

Tell you what bud, you can take a photo! That rainbow and the northern lights are :shock:

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby jedi58 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 pm

i'll post some pics of China when I get back :D
jedi58
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 am

WOW! Fantastic pics :D
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am

Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

couple of picks from my jollies - Norfolk this year :D

something I've always wanted to do since being a wee sprog - was having a boat on the broads - Jan hired this for us for the day :D (note: stoopid grin)

Called in to Sandringham - if its good enough for Queen Betty its good enough for us ;)

(thats Jan with her arms up)

cool kids play car in the museum (capable of 40mph :shock: ) Had to get the pic note the 'Imperial' :D

and my only SW 'fix' on my jollies (well apart from watching ESB on my phone while in the laundry room at the caravan park) - spotted this at 'Africa Alive'

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Dude, you looked well pleased on that boat!!

And your sporting the red wingman T!! A Sterling display of Geekness!!
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby jedi58 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

like that windmill!

you've reminded me, I never did post those china pics ;)

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr
jedi58
Jedi Master

Postby jedi58 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 pm

by , on Flickr