[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - 'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

Postby samsw » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 pm

OKey Day - Had this idea when OJM posted his holiday photo!

Thought I'd set a disco away where we could post our Holiday pics!

(Saves digging the slide projector out and invitng everyone round to bore the bot off them with our pics LOL ;) )

Here's our lot Easter hols :D

Get your pics up either holidays or other days out etc you've been to!

Started our Eastar Hols attending the annual Easter Egg run organised by the local Police, some cracking bikes there (pity you couldn't make it Gordy)

and I thought you'd like this bike, Sis!

Janette's Bike

My bike 'n' sprog

The bikes arrive up at Darlington Hospital (this Hospital was actually in a Monty Python sketch)

And finish the day off at Police HQ

Then couple of days later off in faithfull caravan.

To one of my favourite sites! The village of Ripley!

Lovelly Countryside and views!

And a couple of shots of Ripley Castle

Thanks for watching ;)

Lets see yer pics !!!!
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Re: 'HOLIDAY SNAPS'

Postby X-Wing Fighter Pilot » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

why does that woman only have a bra on top?
X-Wing Fighter Pilot
Jedi Master

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Random as always Dave

nice pics

glad you had good weather for it

:)

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:21 pm

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby jedi weener » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm

has janette got strraight hair in the second pic??
I find your lack of pants disturbing
Gordys Daughter :D
jedi weener
Jedi

Postby SOLO TROOPER » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi weener

not heard from you for ages

studying still????

SOLO TROOPER
Jedi Master

Postby jedi weener » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm

yes got my exams coming up in the next month/ month and a half first exam on monday/tuesday (next week) then right till 24th june and i leave two months on friday !!!!!!!!! cant wait !
jedi weener
Jedi

Postby samsw » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby jedi weener » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

i think it looks nice too and so does the bike lol loving the bunny ears ;) and the coppers bike thats ace!
jedi weener
Jedi

Postby Mand'alor » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 am

How do you like this one?
2009 Big Dog "Wolf"
I thought you bike lovers might like it. :) 8-) I know I do.

Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Jedi Guardian

Next

Return to Events and Meet-ups