[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - NJO trooping pics 2013

NJO trooping pics 2013

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

NJO trooping pics 2013

Postby samsw » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 am

Thought I'd start a new disco for everyones (ahem...mark :roll: ) Trooping pics - all groups welcome please :D

couple of pics to get started.........
Locomotion, Shildon.......

(The lad on the left is one of the volunteers at the museum, you could see he was gagging to get in cossie - so I loaned him my Jedi :) ) - he was one HAPPY bunny :D

in da hood

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Re: NJO trooping pics 2013

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Classic pictures man!

Loving the hat there, it's very you. :lol:
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 am

Cracking Troop last weekend in Newcastle-upon-Tyne at the centre for life - It was a maker faire - LOADS of stuff there - not our usual troop although we did get to pose for pics :twisted: - it was more about how we make our costumes / props etc - really fab day (although exhausting)

even got to 'pilot' a Dalek (huge thanks to the Universal Alliance for this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CjGu0gw ... e=youtu.be

Dunno how these guys manage it - I was only in for about 3 minutes and my flippin legs were KILLING me :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CjGu0gw ... e=youtu.be
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Thu May 02, 2013 11:56 am

MATE!! You were in a Dalek!!

Fetting awesome. Shame I would never fit in one of the buggers though. Would have to be a big Dalek for me. The X-Wing cozzy is well mint Sam, you made an excellent job of it and I'm jealous as fett of it.

A few more stone off the weight and I'm on for one, but I personally think that a fat bloke in a non Porkins flight suit looks daft. :lol:
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks for your kind words buddy!

Canna wait til you get one sorted dude :D
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Sun May 05, 2013 8:55 am

Just spotted this on youtube.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL83UM5flrs
Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Sun May 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Now that is mental, never seen that before.

Why on earth were you searching "Pole Dancing" on youtube for Sam?

:o

:?

;)

:lol:
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby samsw » Sun May 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Albert Einstein

samsw
Jedi Master

Postby old-fool » Sun May 05, 2013 11:39 pm

There's just something very wrong with that photo, and I'm glad I can't put my finger on it!
old-fool
Jedi Guardian

Next

Return to Charity Work