[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The New Jedi Order • View topic - NJO Mumble channel Over run?

NJO Mumble channel Over run?

The place to discuss Star Wars gaming. Be sure to check here for discussions for the official NJO The Old Republic guild.

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

NJO Mumble channel Over run?

Postby Gold Leader » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm

It seems that the NJO Mumble server is over taken by some other group... they ere all talking nonsense and such, anyways I had to leave the chat before it went out of hand .... :oops: :o :roll:
I tried to ask politely what happened to the New Jedi order server, and I was being pelted by strange people sarcasm and such, due to my Autism I can't see the difference between sarcasm, a joke or something serious, I felt being jumped on and I am not looking for such kind of mean people.

Then some Jeremy guy said "cool story bro" "we don't give a f*ck what you are from or what not" and it went on and on :roll: :roll: Thus I left the channel, maybe a bunch of hackers got in there, who knows right...

the channel address I went into was our old NJO Mumble channel with this address:

Label: NJO :: Comms Server
Address: 85.236.101.45
Port: 14212
Username: Gold Leader_NJO