NJO Mumble channel Over run?

The place to discuss Star Wars gaming. Be sure to check here for discussions for the official NJO The Old Republic guild.

Moderator: Jedi Council Member

NJO Mumble channel Over run?

Postby Gold Leader » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm

It seems that the NJO Mumble server is over taken by some other group... they ere all talking nonsense and such, anyways I had to leave the chat before it went out of hand .... :oops: :o :roll:
I tried to ask politely what happened to the New Jedi order server, and I was being pelted by strange people sarcasm and such, due to my Autism I can't see the difference between sarcasm, a joke or something serious, I felt being jumped on and I am not looking for such kind of mean people.

Then some Jeremy guy said "cool story bro" "we don't give a f*ck what you are from or what not" and it went on and on :roll: :roll: Thus I left the channel, maybe a bunch of hackers got in there, who knows right...

the channel address I went into was our old NJO Mumble channel with this address:

Label: NJO :: Comms Server
Address: 85.236.101.45
Port: 14212
Username: Gold Leader_NJO
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx, The NJO & Gold Squadron
Gold Leader
Jedi

Re: NJO Mumble channel Over run?

Postby old-fool » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what a Mumble channel is. I'll look it up but I had no idea there was such a channel for the NJO. But then, I do forget one thing for every new thing I learn!
old-fool
Jedi Guardian

Postby x-wing_flyboy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Yea GL mate, what is it? Never knew it was there?
ImageImageImage
x-wing_flyboy
Jedi Master

Postby Darth Evo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Gold Leader wrote:It seems that the NJO Mumble server is over taken by some other group... they ere all talking nonsense and such, anyways I had to leave the chat before it went out of hand

Sorry to hear that GL - Blinky was paying for the server and as none of us were on very regularly he canned it as it was pointless. The channel must be someone elses now. ;)

I moved over to US servers for a few months as I was always on too late to play with others unfortunately. :(

Back into it with a bang now though. :)
Darth Evo
Jedi Master

Return to The NJO Arena